BUILDER Integration Tool
SPIRE Integration Tool
SPIRE is an integration tool that offers real-time data synchronization between BUILDER™ and your other facilities management systems.
SPIRE Streamlines CMMS Integration with BUILDER
- Accelerates BUILDER implementation through direct import of all your equipment, leveraging the equipment data you already own.
- Lowers total cost of ownership and ease of maintenance by passing CMMS updates to BUILDER behind the scenes, enabling a single point of data entry.
- Offers real-time data synchronization of inventory, inspections, and work items.
- Syncs using the Server API for real-time updates.
- Offers a user-friendly Web Portal for processing updates via spreadsheet batch files.
- Enforces custom business logic beyond the BUILDER permissions.
- Maintains strict data security.
SPIRE Benefits Other Systems
- Enterprise resource planning systems – BUILDER creates a list of work items for each building. Pull them in with basic cost and priority already defined.
- Real property asset management systems – Keep BUILDER fresh with the database of record for your facility asset details.
- IWMS and CAFM systems – Track all your critical equipment work and inspections in the system the local staff are already comfortable with. SPIRE can handle the updates to BUILDER.
- Building – Synchronizes facility-level building data.
- Inventory Detail – Keeps section information like condition, quantity, size, and age up-to-date between systems. Uses CMMS equipment identifier to link assets between BUILDER and the site’s CMMS, ensuring accurate BUILDER Section data and complete two-way synchronization.
- Inspection – Maintains inspection and condition information between the CMMS and BUILDER.
- Work – Synchronizes work items between BUILDER and the site CMMS.
Please contact us to schedule a demonstration and request pricing information.
DIGON’S software suite is accomplished by combining over ten years of BUILDER experience, user experience, and skillful developers— united into a hub of progressive resources to navigate BUILDER pitfalls.