Data Quality Assurance Tool
SAGE Quality Assurance
Your data’s integrity is assured BEFORE uploading to BUILDER. SAGE generates hundreds of checks on 100% of Sections.
- Instantly review BUILDER assessment data to check against hundreds of tests to highlight contract compliance and quality logic issues.
- Leverage the Army, Air Force, or design your own custom rulebook of data quality checks.
- Enforce all 700+ pages of the US Army BUILDER Assessment guide with a single click.
- Gain higher confidence in the resulting performance metrics with increased insight into BUILDER data quality.
- No BRED file dependencies
- No custom report to time-out
Instantaneously verify the quality of your team’s data with SAGE’s fully customizable rulebook and API link with BUILDER™.
Easy, Effective Data Quality Assurance Tool:
- SAGE will access BUILDER data through the API or from a FLOW project.
- Select one of the data QA rulebooks to check the data.
- SAGE reviews 100% of the BUILDER sections against pre-programmed quality checks, inspections, and work items.
- SAGE will output a QC5i or SAGE QA Report spreadsheet with all notations of areas worthy of further review.
- Facility level and Section level issues are supplied on separate tabs of the spreadsheet.
- Contact your team to remedy the data creating alerts and resync their inspections for another review by SAGE until the data is 100% accurate.
SAGE Provides Results
Alleviating bottlenecks in time and costs.
- Let SAGE do the repetitive and monotonous processes and put your valuable resource time into the human aspect of quality with an understanding of the building.
- Clean integration with DIGON products such as SPIRE integration middleware, FLOW field assessment tools, and ALLOY business intelligence reporting; to give you the information you need.
- DIGON’s ten years of BUILDER QA expertise has finally been distilled into a stand-alone product.
Please contact us to schedule a demonstration and request pricing information.
DIGON’S software suite is accomplished by combining over ten years of BUILDER experience, user experience, and skillful developers— united into a hub of progressive resources to navigate BUILDER pitfalls.