FLOW™ is a tablet-based field assessment application integrated with BUILDER and built with the assessor in mind.
Our FLOW software toolset is designed to allow BUILDER users to operate more efficiently. With the increasing use of BUILDER around the world, it is more important than ever to integrate solutions that elevate productivity.
Field Assessment Efficiency - Increases the walk-rate of the assessor in the field, allowing more square footage to be covered in less time.
- Photos can be instantly added to the database. No need for a separate camera or complicated photo-linking procedures.
- Comments can be added by speaking, using voice recognition technology.
- Touch screen icons and buttons are optimized to be easy for any user. No need to re-train BUILDER users.
Data Quality - Ensures accurate, consistent data, and reduces errors in several ways.
- Real-time feedback prompts the user to fix mistakes as they occur.
- Custom-programmed quality checks specific to your project or contract.
- Internal and private, to ensure top-quality data before uploading to BUILDER.
- Includes a framework for integration with your existing Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Workflow - Provides a consistent, logical process that is designed for real-world field work.
- Assessors can be assigned to specific systems and
- Every assessor's progress and data status is reported and available.
- Designed the way field assessors actually work. Feels intuitive to experienced and rookie assessors alike.
- While assessors are in the field, team leaders can choose to approve assessment data or reject with comments.
Please contact us to schedule a demonstration and request pricing information.